Dragon Quest III [+20] [Switch, Yuzu]

Announcement

Subscribe via Account Uprades or Ko-fi to access all of our content. Join our Discord for troubleshooting and downloads.

DrummerIX

Administrator
Staff member

A cheat table (game enhancing mod) by DrummerIX for Dragon Quest III Switch version on the Yuzu emulator.

Options[+20]:
  • Activate Trainer
  • Save Current Trainer Values
  • Load Current Trainer Values
  • Change Slot Config Description
  • Set Default Hero Damage Modifier Options
  • God Mode
  • Hero Damage Multiplier
  • Hero Healing Multiplier
  • Hero Party Cannot Die
  • Infinite MP
  • Enable EXP Options (Multiplier, Non Party Gain EXP)
  • EXP Multiplier
  • EXP Loss Multiplier (Class Change)
  • Non Battle Party Members Gain EXP
  • Enable Gold Multiplier
  • Gold Multiplier
  • Make All Females Vamp Personality
  • Enable Bag Item Gain Multiplier
  • Bag Item Gain Multiplier
  • Gold

Notes:
Yuzu JIT compiles code, so the best way to Activate is by pressing F1. I have some code that tries to activate what I need for the table every so often until it works. You need to view your status screen/main menu and get into one battle for things to work smooth.

Notes for Bag Item Gain Multiplier:
There is separate code for when you add an item to the Bag that is not already there and if it is there. When loading the game and the table from scratch, press F1 for the Activate Trainer to periodically check if Yuzu has compiled all the code I need for the options. In addition to viewing the main menu, in order for the Bag Gain Item Multiplier to work, you must add an item to the bag that is not already there and one that is already there. You can do so in any order and once you do one of them that part of the code will start working. Once you do both of them, the "Activate Trainer 4" option should enable automatically after a little bit.

Available as download in discord for supporters of any tier:
DrummerIX's Discord

Support at either of these links:
Forum Account Upgrades
DrummerIX's Ko-fi

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iniperang